<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

HERE COMES "OSCAR"

So having 2 nominations in the same category is not good. At all.
Ref: Leo and Clint Eastwood - both of them bombed.
Major bummer.

Nonetheless, I enjoyed the 3-hour long Awards.
Unlike the usual thrash-talking and 3-hr-extended-to-5-hr long elements present in most award ceremonies, the Awards moved at high speed. Quick announcements of winners etc, just too many commercial breaks.

JT (presenter) looked so lost when Prince didn't go on stage to receive his award for Best Original Song (apparently, he was stuck in bad traffic).
But he adjusted his height and thanked the peeps on Prince's behalf. I bet Prince will be fuming, "Shortie never left" if he saw the replay. Lol.
In case you're lost, Prince made a remark, "Sexy never left" when JT released his hit single "SexyBack" last year.

Some people just have all the luck; even in conventional (usually dull and boring) black suits. My man of the year, Leo, and of course Jakeypoo were hot as hell, though not much screen time :p Reese Witherspoon looked refreshing and gorgeous by the way.

Alrighty, I'm off to complete my assignment, and hopefully, get some revision done (:

"I'm speechless. Literally without speech."

collection of memories @
12:53 PM