<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, January 22, 2007

GREAT WEEK AHEAD, I HOPE

Today wasn't that bad; I was pretty much awake for 95% of the time I was in class. Most importantly, I absorbed. Great concentration span and I'm happy with myself - maybe I really should start to pay attention in class & not be distracted by any potential distractions so I won't crash and burn in future exams anymore.

After class, I had to go find the Mitsubishi building, thanks to my aunt. She owes me big time; made me walk under that kinda heat. Urgh. Anyway, since the building was just a 5-min walk away from IKEA... well, you know what happened. Don't worry, the amount didn't exceed $20. Heh heh. Self control.
New module = new assignment = Presentation = oh shit.

After close to 24 hours, I've calmed down, not as frustrated as I was this morning (2am). Just feel that given the way we'd played, we deserved better, as did Germany (in the WC semi v Italy, the one match which I probably will not forget anytime soon & will also take some time in gathering my courage to watch it on the DVD all over again; please, I can't even deal with the highlights, let alone the entire 120 minutes).

Alright, what happened has happened. I'm now looking forward to the other games and will try to forget this one, by maybe... watching the double we did over them in 04/05 on DVD (in case you're wondering, yes those 2 games are on DVD, ref to image below)?

Incredible indeed. And the only thing that can top this: lifting the trophy at the end of this season.

collection of memories @
11:07 PM