<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, January 19, 2007

DISASTROUS, NIGHTMARE, RUINOUS... I'M OUT OF WORDS

EM exam AND assignment - both... crashed and burned.
I've never felt so rotten before, but: I have only myself to blame.
Great, now EM's gonna be the 1st to mess me up completely.
Why? The topics I spotted never did materialise on the piece of paper before me on Friday morning and the ones I studied for?
Were phrased in such a way I could NOT use what I've studied and apply them.
Cheers.

Post-exam celebration (if you can call it one): Great lunch, a movie & some shopping to melt away the tension.
Unfortch for us, bad choice of movie.
No, don't get me wrong, The Illusionist was watchable; I just wasn't in the mood to sit through such a serious & piece-the-jigsaw-pieces movie.

I NEED LOVE AND LAUGHTER IN SOME MOVIES!
And I'm not even requesting for all, cuz I do appreciate movies like Blood Diamond & Flags of Our Fathers.
Man, how I wish Hollywood can produce some chick flicks and/or (romantic) comedies now. It's been a whole string of thought-provoking heavy movies for weeks since The Holiday!
And the latest - Night at the Museum? I had to miss it cuz apparently EVERYone around me had watched. Even better, I had to listen to countless people telling me just how incredible the movie was. How's that for some sympathy huh (-.-)

Check out the list of movies coming out in the next few months I have under Popcorn & Nachos - none of which even seem remotely laughter-inducing.

collection of memories @
11:41 PM