A DAY FULL OF JOYIt's been an unusual Saturday.
Thanks to Kalyn's big 20th, we had this cosy little celebration for her at Sketches. It was great, seeing friends you've not seen for like 3 years and everyone's just gathered there together for one purpose. Hope you had fun, girl! (:
*I'll add some photos if I manage to get them from those who brought cameras, lol*
We went to CHIJMES- Hog's Breath Cafe, and ensured we witnessed Liverpool's victory! The Anfield crowd was just incredible. See? Kuyt is good. Okay, I know I'm being a lil biased here. But still,
THANK YOU, LIVERPOOL (:Needless to say, I'm looking forward to the titanic clash in 30min's time -
Gunners v Red Devils.Ideally & in this sequence, these will happen @ the Emirates:
- Cristiano will weave his magic again, torture and tear the Arsenal back four into shreds for the entire 90 minutes and still get a goal (or more)
- Wayne will finally end his goal drought
- Henry will pull 1 (or 2) back for Arsenal
- 90th min: It's a draw
- In the dying minutes of injury time, Larsson will come back and continue to haunt Wenger
- At the end, every Red Devil on planet Earth will be singing/humming the tune of: "Glory Glory Man United"
- I'll go to sleep a happy girl, smile in my dreams & stay hyperactive throughout the day tomorrow just thinking about our sweet, sweet revenge XD
Wait for my good (I hope!) news ;)