<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, December 10, 2006

YOU HAVE GOT TO LOVE DERBIES

Simply because they are awfully entertaining.
Wayne scored the first, thanks to Cristiano. And he brilliantly returned the favour (It's all good between the 2 of them; the media should just find a new topic to write about, seriously, get a life) in the 2nd half (9 points clear!), which effectively killed all hopes of City to pull off an upset.
And hopefully, the Gunners will stand strong (Please, Lehmann) against Chelsea tomorrow; I'd even take a draw.
--
Report: Man United 3 Man City 1


Cristiano Ronaldo celebrated his Player of the Month award with a killer assist for Wayne Rooney and a crucial third goal as United went nine points clear at the top of the Premiership. [click HERE for full article]
--
Was just looking at United's potential opponents in the last 16 for UEFA CL:
-> Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter Milan, Roma, FC Porto, Lille, PSV Eindhoven

Real and Barca are big no-nos. It'd suck to play against them so early thou I'm kinda curious to see how a match will progress for Becks and Ruud to play against United, IF Utd plays Real - that'd be pretty interesting I reckon.

Anyways, I forgot to mention something in the post about The Last Kiss - At some point during the movie, when Zach Braff's character was cheating on his girl with Rachel Bilson's character, Jo was like "no, you have a girlfriend!" - and the 1st sentence that formed in my mind in response to her -- "Yea, but he's a man".

Why does it always seem okay for a man to cheat on his girl/wife? Yes so the world is unfair but I certainly do not think "it's okay; that was just a fling" because, IT IS NOT. Cheating on your partner is NEVER okay, so quit defending yourself with lame excuses, it will only make you look more pathetic than you already are. Jeez.

Do I even need to explain why I felt incredibly depressed after watching the movie (no doubt it was a good one and did set the audience thinking)?? The characters just had to make a mess of their lives by behaving irresponsibly. Oh well. MEN. *gags*

[source] "Supporting Arsenal isn't something that happens very often but I'll be doing that on Sunday!" joked Sir Alex. -- LOL! I'm right there with you, Sir Alex.


collection of memories @
12:05 AM