Too many things have happened for the entire week that I did not post an entry hence the need for numbering (in case I mess up). So here goes:
First things first, Merry Christmas everyone! 2) My family's back! Just when I've started to get used to living my life alone (-.-) I kinda wished they stayed overseas a while longer. Lol. It was so different when no one was around to be my guardian. Felt pretty good actually. Oh well, I can't change the fact that they are back, so be it. But I'll have to kill my baby bro if he goes into my room again - completely transformed it into a rubbish dump the last time he did! Though I have to admit, I miss that boy when he wasn't around to bug me - now everyone together - "awww"
3) PR exam + assignment has come and gone - thank god. Hopefully the new module will be much much more enjoyable *fingers crossed*
4) I've managed to get a part-time job but *surprise surprise!* - my last day is this coming Saturday -- Cheers!! Yes it's a tough job but I could have carried on if not for the boss that I have - honestly the most obnoxious person I've ever come across in my entire 19 years on Planet Earth. It's not always that I dislike someone to this extent, but considering the guy screams at me 70% of the time I see him - not bad. I don't get screamed at often you see, never in my whole life actually. That's why I'm leaving this rubbish job - good for him, he can piss me off so bad to the extent I wanna punch his teeth out - now that's a first.
5) There's more but I need some Zzzz. Family breakfast tomorrow - I have to keep my promise and wake up in time for it. So... *to be continued* UPDATE (26 Dec, 1:23AM) - I kept my promise! It rarely happens (that I wake up in time for breakfast at breakfast time) so yep, I'm proud of it (:
6) I've watched: Incredible movie - left me smiling like an idiot as I walked out from the theatre (which was surprisingly crowded for a midnight movie). Yea call me slow but I never realised Jude Law was THIS hot - actually I think it's his voice and accent that caught me by surprise. He was so damn charming whenever he spoke *melts* (hey it wasn't just me! I bet everyone fell in love with that guy, yes, even the Guys.) It's really a "feel-good" film - filled me with happiness and made me so hopeful! Lol. BUT - what're the chances that I can end up as lucky as Cameron's Amanda -- meeting AND then falling in love with a complete stranger who's a total charmer like Jude Law?? Okay, I'm officially depressed again ):
7) Couldn't resist the temptation & went ahead to catch up on the Survivor: Cook Islands episodes (since Ch 5 was 7(!!!) weeks behind the US telecast). Before I knew it, I'm done watching the finale & reunion. (to be elaborated in the next post) 8) There' work tomorrow *sobs* Countdown: 2 more days before I'm completely out. Even my grandmom, a mellow kind old lady, has got problems with my boss (after dropping by at the store). Man, that guy has got issues. Just give me my pay & I'm outta there. No questions asked. A pity he's extended my misery all the way to this Saturday (-.-) -- Happy Holidays!! XD