<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, December 04, 2006

LESS CLUTTER?

Okay.. I've cleared up, or tried to reduce actually, the "image-clutter" on my blog, as told by various of my dear friends (to be honest, I thought it was kinda messy too, lol) - I've removed quite a number of videos and image links already.. and this is the furthest I can go at the moment.
So yea, hopefully this is better ;)
--
Oh I almost forgot, there's no school on Thursday... Cheers! XD
I can finally catch ONE champions league match (Benfica v United!!) LIVE and at ease, without having to worry feeling like crap the following morning in school. Haha. You have no idea how relieved I am when I saw the timetable for PR.

I guess that's the only positive part, at least till now. Cuz I obviously can't comment on the module too much since it's only been the 1st lesson. Maybe it'll get better... I certainly hope so.

And I'm still going to bring my notebook to school tomorrow... to watch my bid on ebay. Lol. I'm so gutted by the outbid for the Prison Break DVD this morning, seriously. Hopefully, tomorrow's will be easier to bid. Wait for my good news~!
Update: I won the bid! ((: For Tyler's CD. Great stuff!
--
Start of PR:
Today's class made me miss Omar and his lessons. Even more )':

collection of memories @
11:51 PM