...The last day of 2006. And I don't even know how the year flew past (-.-)"
Anyway, just to sum up the year, here's my list (for my own reference in the coming year & in no particular order) -
Concert of the year: A tie between Westlife's Face To Face Tour 2006 & BSB's Never Gone Tour 2o06 - yea, so I'm STILL a sucker for boybands.
Major event of the year: World Cup Germany 2006. Duh. What else?
Personality of the year: 1) Ozzy 2) Ozzy 3) OZZY
Person(s) who left a deep impression on me this year: 1) Cristiano Ronaldo 2) "Red goal machines" 3) A very calm Fergie 4) Trent5) "Blue Trash-talkers"
Lesson of the year: Clear up any misunderstandings you have with a friend - it'll make you feel so much happier than you'd expect.
p.s. Mutton, like I said, you're the last person I wanna have an issue with, so thank god, we cleared everything up on New Year's Eve's eve. Here's to a more smooth-sailing & kickass 2007 for both of us! I miss my old mutton a lot too, and save for the depression, I think my old mutton is on the way back, don't give up, ever *winks*.
'Blessing in disguise' of the year: 1) Landing up in Lenovo for the holiday job with no friends but ended up meeting a whole bunch of incredible peeps, specifically my dearest FM and Miss YL. 2) Crappy results = ending up in MDIS = renewed old friendships + awesome new friends + some entertaining lessons - these I'm grateful for (:
Shocker of the year (or in my case, of my life): Hearing the retirement of Ian "Thorpedo" Thorpe, at the freakin' age of a mere 24 years old(!!) - thwarted all my hopes of going to see him swim 'live' at the damn Games in 2008 )': Absolutely dreadful news to digest & truth be told, I still haven't got over it; still feels like a nightmare I'm trying my best to wake up from. *backtrack to July 2005 - I actually met him! - that's one consolation*
Worst moment of the year: 1) See above. 2) Looking at my 'A's results slip. 3) Germany losing the semis to Italy in the last couple minutes.
Nevertheless, year 2006 has been kind to me. I've learnt to be more independent, which is a good thing. Though I need to learn to be more tolerant of irritants and work on not showing how I feel on my face. Hah. No it's just a PR thing I picked up at my 2-week stint at a part time job. It is now 3:47am; need some Zzz and I really can't think of anything else worth looking back for the year 2006; will add on if they come to me! If I don't... have a great 2007 ahead you guys! XD