GROCERY SHOPPING'S AWESOMEWent to do some grocery shopping this evening! Do I sound like I'm very excited?? That's cuz I am. Spent quite an amount on them ): But that'll prob make me stay at home & cook instead of getting takeaways for my meals so I guess it ain't that bad.
Dropped by my grandmom's house just now to pick up my packages - jacket and Tyler's CD!! ((: Am listening to it right now, and I can't wait for his next album to be released; pity retails shops don't have his records in Singapore. Bummer. But these 2 packages made my day better than it already was, thanks to Cal and Jo (: Compared to last night, tonight was better; I'm getting used to being home alone. Yeps. Gonna go back to my DVDs now.
I miss my grandmom. Loads.--
United won't stay on topJOHN TERRY insists Chelsea are yet to hit top gear this season. [click
HERE for article]
--
Oh JT, as much as I love you,
SHUT UP.