<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, November 19, 2006

WAZZA THE MAN!

Yeps, United came from behind for a 2-1 win over Sheffield. Slight margin of victory but enough to enter the big clash next week with an advantage XD Speaking of which, I hope I can reach home from KL in time to catch this HUGE match else it will really dampen my spirits. No nightmarish causeway traffic please!

Report: Sheff Utd 1-2 United
United will defend a three-point lead against Chelsea next weekend thanks to Wayne Rooney's ruthless finishing. [click HERE for full article]

As I enjoyed the peace of my siblings' absence and waited for the match to come on at 10:55pm, I caught almost half the semi-final between R Nadal & R Federer. I'm no fan of Federer cuz he's almost always beaten Andy Roddick ): But credits for the man, I think he came out tops in terms of mental strength and stayed really calm throughout. Sometimes I wonder if he's human at all; he seems to be winning all the time (-.-)

Okkaayy, I'm done for the day. After being awake for 11 hours 15minutes, I'm going back to my cosy bed and hug my ROONEY jersey cushion to sleep ((:

collection of memories @
2:45 AM