<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

SOON-TO-BE ENLIGHTENED.

"Friendships shouldn't be hard work."
- quote came from some interview with Nicole Richie (if I remember correctly).

OK. I get it now; I will stop being upset over stupid little things.
Friendships are supposed to be fun, stress-free.
It'll never be taking its toll on me ever again.
Cheers to a brand new thinking (at least I hope so)!

--
Aside:
I CANNOT believe cable is leaving out the Germany v Cyprus Euro qualifier & England v Holland International matches. UNBELIEVABLE!
Fortunately, Podolski is not in the squad for this qualifier. As for England, like I said before, I'm not keen to watch them play anymore; too stifling. I was just thinking how could they leave out such BIG matches it's so frustrating.

--
I haven't seen my baby brother in like 3 days and I miss him so bad ): I honestly think he is like the cutest (okay, one of the cutest) kid(s) I've ever seen. Don't believe me? Check this out:

Just look at him, soooo adorable!! p.s. I think he stole all the good genes. LOL.

collection of memories @
10:59 PM