<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, November 30, 2006

REVIVAL TIME

After a week & 2 days M.I.A. (excluding the Joel & Hilary post), I'm back.
So much has happened and I don't really have the time to post everything, considering I still have an exam come tomorrow morning and I have yet to get back to it after my weekly dose of PRISON BREAK - slack I know but I can't help it..
So anyway, United v Everton was a match I really wanted to watch but cable chose to skip it (-.-)"... when I didn't have to go school today! Wth. 3-0 was pretty good though (:

United ace is so Roothless

[click HERE for full article]
The "club’s own little emperor" indeed. Lol.
--
As for my almighty Thorpedo, I'm still in shock and reeling from his announcement of retirement ): - hence the absence of my posts; just not in the mood to do so.
It didn't really hit me in the guts until I visited his official site this morning and it was "no longer in use" - that's just too real.
--
Mm, I'm going back to my ebay bidding. Will be back to update this post tomorrow night after the exam is over and done with.
p.s. I miss Omar!! ):
--
UPDATE (2 Dec, 9:58PM):
Okay, so I know I'm like 24 hours late but I really wasn't in the right state of mind to update last night. I've delayed till now cuz there seems to be something wrong with blogger, and I'm now typing with all the HTML stuff - confusing but hope the problem will be resolved soon. Anyway, I'm just gonna start a new post cuz I realised this post could be too long so give me some time, a new post on the way ;)

collection of memories @
11:45 PM