<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, November 11, 2006

RED-HOT SPANISH ATTACK.

United in £22m Torres raid

By IAN McGARRY
November 11, 2006

MANCHESTER UNITED are on the brink of a £22million swoop for striker Fernando Torres. [click HERE for full article]
--
LOL! And I honestly thought this was MISSION IMPOSSIBLE (it could still be) but I would like to think more positively. If Torres comes to OT in Jan come 2007, I'm seriously going to flip. Overjoyed you see. Then, maybe with Owen (Hargreaves), we'll be all set -- Newly minted Premiership Champions (no one else but the Red Devils) at the end of the 06/07 season.

collection of memories @
3:33 PM