NIGHTMARESA tad too many this week. 2 nightmares in a week is more than enough.
1st one: I picked up a saxophone and all the notes came out flat and unbearable, somehow I lost the ability to play and sound okay. That was really horrible, I can't imagine what will happen should I really forget all the fingerings and the notes but I think it's possible if I don't save up enough and pick up one soon. If I had the cash, I'd definitely get one. Those were such beautiful thou tiring days.. but it's all history.
Anyway the 2
nd one was more
traumatising: something to do with military, army etc. I'm not going to elaborate much; too sick to do so. I'd rather forget this asap.
--
School's week over, and I think a majority of us are very concerned with the rate the lesson's going.. Mm. It's pretty frightening actually, we have like 5 more days (of which I'm going to be absent for 1) and about 95% of the notes to go. Basically, we spent 4 days going through the same topic and next week's lessons are mostly 9am-5pm (I'm so gonna lose concentration) -
the horror. I so do not want to revert my
econs-
lec-old self when I'll spend 85% of the lecture daydreaming. Look where that got me. A big fat O for my
econs ): So I'm gonna be good and do some self studying... Right.
--
Alrighty, I should wrap this up and go get some sleep, today was such an
UNeventful day; got up early for nothing.