<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, November 05, 2006

IT'S THE 20TH YEAR.

Report: United 3 Portsmouth 0


United celebrated Sir Alex Ferguson's 20th anniversary in charge with a stylish win over injury-hit Portsmouth at Old Trafford. [click HERE for full article]

Ronaldo's goal was one hell of a rocket. It's been pure joy catching every single United match this season, and we're almost halfway through. Still at the top ;p

p.s. Happy 20th Anniversary at OT, Sir Alex (:

May I add that I'm really pissed that everyone (esp. my parents) thinks I'm betting, hence my excitement for every United match? That's bullshit. I don't know how to bet on football, and I probably never will, so don't credit my excitement to that will you?

Having a break this week, no actually, a study break to be more precise & I think I should really settle down. Hopefully, I can pass this exam, though I don't have a single clue how to go about it. Ok.. I should probably get back to my TV. Then I'll get down to the books. Lol.


collection of memories @
9:27 AM