<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

GET THE BOOKS AWAY FROM ME. NOW.

I think I've really lost the momentum to study, if there ever was one. Tried to do some yesterday & ended up with a terrible headache, left me feeling like crap for the rest of the day without any revision done. I don't know what I'm going to do with the exam on Friday, honestly.

In another 3 weeks' time, I'm having yet another. Sometimes I wonder if this is a better system - having an exam every 3 weeks for each module, after which you can throw that entire shizz down the rubbish chute.

I just realised I can go on that vacation with my family if I want to; just have to miss a couple of lessons. That way, I won't have to be all alone in tiny little Singapore. Sounds very tempting but still, I opted not to go with them. Something's really wrong with me. Perhaps I'm looking forward to some independent days without any of them there to nag or scream their heads off at me. But then again, I've never been away from them (especially my beloved grandmom) for more than 3 days, I'm so gonna be freaked out living alone in an empty house. Crap, now the thought of it is already spooking the hell out of me.
I think I'll need to get a room mate to bunk with me for the whole week before I scare the shit out of myself getting all paranoid.

Yep, I'm going to try starting my revision now.
p.s. Oh yes, I need to find Mr. Beautiful Eyes. Fast.
p.p.s. I need a crazy Christmas party this December, before I completely lose faith in the joyous occasion ):

collection of memories @
3:57 PM