<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, November 03, 2006

6 YEARS... A LONG TIME. RIGHT?

365 x 6 days ago, my mom told me to "focus" on my studies.

Now 6 years on, she wants me to find a guy. Cuz...
She's so afraid that I'm gonna hook up with girls (LOL!), and rightfully freaked out when I told her there's no one in school that I'm interested in. Lord have mercy!

I know she's concerned and all but really, I don't see anything wrong in wanting to hang out with my BFFs rather than BF. Doesn't that make sense? BFFs are forever, that's one thing I've learnt over the course of this year, while BFs, they come and go (given the current situation anyway). Look at Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston, Ryan Philippe & Reese Witherspoon. Dunzo! And most heartbreaking of all, my fav Hollywood couple, Adam Brody & Rachel Bilson... rumours are surrounding them; I'm just hoping they remain as nothing else but rumours.
There, I've made my point. How can I not be disheartened?? Okay, I've sidetracked. So back to my mom... nah I'll just stop here. Haha. Ain't going to elaborate further.

Met up with my dearest FM yesterday & we were supposed to DO SOMETHING. Unfortch, I felt sick the moment I got on the bus & almost threw up on several occasions, which was weird considering I didn't have my breakfast or lunch yet. Honestly, it's been one of the crappiest moments in my life & how I wished I'd just faint or something so I wouldn't feel any pain. So without a choice, the trip had to be cut short. Very short. And my dearest FM was understanding and kind enough to accompany me all the way to my doorstep! Just wanna give you a big shout out: "THANK YOU!". For making sure I got home safely. Haha. See you soon X)

collection of memories @
11:57 PM