p.s. I know the ending is a lil uncalled for, but this is the best video I can find so just ignore the ending part.
Not 1, not 2. But 3, a whopping hat-trick!
He's back XD
What better way to end your goal-drought than with a superb hat-trick?
The United v Bolton match became his show within the first 15 minutes of the game. Mm... that should shut the critics up once and for all.
United started and ended the game impressively; thanks to Wazza's hat-trick & a Cristiano strike ((:
p.s. Dear Wazza, I hope you had a really happy 21st birthday.
Report: Bolton 0 United 4
An early brace from Wayne Rooney and a late Cristiano Ronaldo strike gave United an impressive victory at high-flying Bolton Wanderers and sent Sir Alex Ferguson's side back to the top of the Premiership. [click HERE for full article]
Met up with mutton just now for dinner, was a short one but well, good enough.
Happy 19th mutton! I hope you enjoyed yourself & cut yourself some slack at times yea (I know you understand what I'm trying to say) Take care ;)