<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, October 12, 2006

PRINZ POLDI TRIUMPHS.

Germany 4-1 Slovakia
Impressive Germany defeat Slovakia

Oooh. Surprise surprise.

Related articles:
Podolski-inspired Germany slaughter Slovakia


***
Croatia 2-0 England
Why do I even bother?
***
It's not even because of the defeat; it's the way they are playing. Even if they won, I'd still come to the same conclusion.
Since the start of the Euro 08 qualifiers, I've been watching every match England played, and each time, I had to convince myself to believe in them and kept my thoughts positive: "It's England, they'll improve in the next game."
Rigghht. Seriously, I'm not putting myself through hell again by watching them again; it just puts me to sleep. I'm sorry but I don't know what happened to their way of playing, it sucks even if they did win a game; it's just too sleep-inducing and painful watching them. Until Hargreaves is back, I'd probably, no, actually I WILL stay away from any England matches.

collection of memories @
5:09 PM