<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 27, 2006

A MIX OF EVERYTHING

Mmm.. Where do I start? There's so much I want to say but time's running out (yes I'm THIS close to falling Zzz and am currently relying on the very miserable amount of sanity I still have). So... let's get down to the post.

Before I forget (again), listen up people!
I've said this before - I want to close my Friendster account but some people are against it cuz we need to stay in contact right? Right. So I didn't close my account, but I thought y'all need to know that my friendster account is as good as not having an owner. No, seriously. I log in nowadays only to approve the friend requests, that's all. Don't expect me to upload any new pictures/update profile etc cuz 1) I'm not that diligent after all 2) I've found a better alternative. Friendster tracks my friends' whereabouts and that's like the ONLY reason why the account is alive. Sorry if you guys are expecting any updates! This is where my good ol' blog comes in yea. So.. case closed X)

2nd week (technically it's 7 days) into school, still the same - I'm feeling NOTHING. Well, at least I don't hate the school, so good enough. Anyway, I've found a faster route to school and bingo! It's the reliable 153 again, so I'm gonna pass by CJ everytime I get to sch. Yipee~ Speaking of which, I'm missing virtually everything ('cept the 'A's) - my friends, teachers, my eye-candy(ies), the canteen, the mass PE lessons, the lectures, the school compound and the mugging even - from CJ ): I'm surprised too; it's been only a short 2 yrs stay and it seems like I've been too deeply involved. Just needed to get this out, cuz I really miss school a lot - so much has happened but nothing significant came out of it (if you know what I mean).

Eye-candies. Ehmm.. Have been (and STILL are) extremely important; I know it's not the right attitude towards studies.. but c'mon, what's wrong with having eye-candies. At least I'm admitting that I need them to keep me motivated so that I'd LOOK FORWARD to school. I need eye-candies! A pretty school compound is useless when it's not invaded by pretty boys. That sounds terrible huh. But it's the truth... I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I've watched The Black Dahlia! Apart from the Josh Hartnett factor, the story itself was great, maybe a lil draggy at times but it's a roller-coaster ride. A very dark movie too, and very sick when the few crime-related scenes were shown, I actually had to look away. Overall, it's a thumbs up! I still have a whole load of movies to clear though... - The Guardian, The Departed, My Summer Of Love (R21, bl**dy hell!), Happy Feet, Step Up and more! Anyone?

HOUSE OF CARTERS: no more! )):
Preview period's over. I'll miss them. Though there's always the alternative of YouTube ;)

PRISON BREAK:
Really NOT for the faint-hearted. Another few more I'm-gonna-explore-while-you-look-out-and-cover-for-me stunts from Scofield like in the last episode that aired on Thursday.. My years on this planet are so going to be reduced. Now I know why the show is such a hit.

SURVIVOR: COOK ISLANDS
Typical Survivor stuff. The only thing worth mentioning:

Apart from the hairstyle & hair color, they look strikingly alike! Obviously they are not the same person - one's Ozzy from the latest instalment of Survivor, the other is of course, Mr Owen Hargreaves, Bayern Munich (Club) & the now-declining-rapidly (because there's no him or Becks) England National Team.

Ronaldo back to face Bolton

[click HERE for full article]
Yea United don't exactly need him desperately now, but I think he can make a huge difference - like fire up the squad and maybe, help United bag the 3 points.

collection of memories @
11:56 PM