<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, October 23, 2006

MANCHESTER UNITED 2 LIVERPOOL 0

Perhaps they felt my love. Lol (Kidding!). One of the more engaging matches I've caught in recent weeks, no disappointment from the Devils (: So Wayne didn't get on the scoresheet, BUT. I'll take what I can get - 3 points in the bag with beautiful goals from Scholesy and Rio. Poor Stevie G though.

Related article(s):
Report: United 2 Liverpool 0

I didn't make it down to Cartel after all cuz it looked like it was going to rain. So I just stayed home.. How anti climax is that huh. It's all good though, I ain't complaining.

School has started for close to a week; I'm feeling NOTHING.
That's pretty sad - not what I'd pictured. Everyone is kinda boring.. or maybe I just haven't gotten around to knowing them. We'll see.

By the way, I'm enjoying a long weekend - started from last Friday and I'm not going back to school till Wednesday! Envious much?? Heh heh. Apparently, EVES of PHs are considered off days for us too, yipee~ I'm just gonna use the remaining one day to study. Yea right. When has that ever happened? I WILL TRY. Hah!

Have a good week y'all XD

collection of memories @
1:47 PM