<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, October 22, 2006

FINALLY

After 7 weeks, they decided to bring Survivor: Cook Islands to our TV screens.
"Better late than never."
Yea right. That's bull. 7 damn weeks (that's 7 episodes!!) after its premiere in the states, they are going to screen the 1st episode here this coming Friday. Oh cheers (-.-)

As pissed off as I'm, at the very least they are going to screen it and it's not like the whole season is over. I just have to refrain from going to the official website.

In case you're interested, the official site for this season is HERE.

***
Anyway, today is the big night.
United v Liverpool.
I gotta go off now, meeting cal at cartel (again) to catch this! Yipee~
Hopefully... Wayne will get on the scoresheet tonight though I know Liverpool is not an easy team to beat. Keeping my fingers crossed for the Devils; I'll be sending them my love all the way from the other side of the world here in sunny (and HAZY) lil Singapore XD

collection of memories @
6:35 PM