<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

MOVIES ANYONE?


Can't believe I missed this!!! Completely lost track of its screening date. Someone PLEASE shoot me. I want to see Chris Carmack on the big screen ):

Due to the increase in movie ticket prices (AGAIN!!) and difficulty in meeting up with my friends, I've missed out on quite a handful of good movies and... I certainly don't plan on missing out these new ones on my list again. It's amazing, the number of movies I plan to watch increases ever so steadily over the last few months but I never got to the theatres. Like THE LAKE HOUSE
, I'm really gutted I missed it too. I could have watched it, but nope I waited and poof! There it goes (-.-)

Anyway, back to the topic. Recently, I have interest in only these 2 upcoming movies, so hurry and reserve me for 'em before I get asked out!
Okay.. I admit, thanks to the very costly tickets, nobody, whom I know anyway, wants to go to the theatres anymore nowadays!! What's wrong with the world?? Grrr. BUT.
I'm pretty sure it won't be a chore to drag people along with me for these 2 movies.. considering there's JESSE METCALFE & the very gorgeous SOPHIA BUSH (yes, you read right, I'm watching JOHN TUCKER for Sophia and not Jesse) in one and my all-time favourite, JOSH HARTNETT & SCARLETT JOHANSSON in the other (:


I think the above is the official movie poster for THE BLACK DAHLIA but I prefer the two below... Need I even explain why?? (hint: a certain guy who goes by the name of Josh Hartnett, looking dangerously hot as usual.)


As you may have figured, I'm posting this entry only to remind myself to catch these two movies, in case I forget yet again ): With this, I'm out.

collection of memories @
1:57 PM