<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, September 24, 2006

MAN OF THE MATCH


It doesn't take a genius to figure this out, does it?


***
Related Articles:

Report: Reading 1 United 1


Cristiano Ronaldo's second-half strike salvaged a point for United as they came from behind to register their first draw of the season at Reading.


***

So Wayne didn't score last night, but he seems to be in a better form compared to last week and thus my belief, the 2 of them - Wayne Rooney & Cristiano Ronaldo - will be what I call, my RRock United; they are the rocks of United - solid and strong - and they will rock United to victory, get it?
Their partnership is one of the best and the understanding among them and Saha is simply incredible. Therefore, even though United may be shaken by the 1 loss (to Arsenal) and 1 draw (to Reading) after their awesome start to the season, I know they will recover from it.
SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE MANCHESTER UNITED.


***
Went out with the girls last night to celebrate Cy and Ql's birthdays, had a great time and well, to keep this sweet and simple:
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY you 2! (:
Too bad we didn't take any pictures, thus this short entry, haha. I'm sorry! Really. I promise, next time there'll be cameras. Lol.

***

No particular reason for posting this, just wanted something to remember the concert by that's all.

***
The weekend is coming to an end again. Jeez.
Okay, so it's another 2 more weeks of work... and then I'm out! ((:

collection of memories @
3:57 PM