Whoo~ I seriously think my life is changing for the better (:
Last evening, I was so depressed I decided to head down to the mall (retail therapy you know? even if I'm not shopping for myself) to help my grandmom pick up some stuff and develop a couple more Westlife concert photos I ripped off mutton's blog. So while waiting for the 1/2-hr long photos, I went window shopping and popped by CD-Rama just to try my luck and see if JT's FutureSex/LoveSounds is available. I kept my hopes down, but got a pleasant surprise when I saw the guy at the counter sealing fresh and hot JT albums! Needless to say, I grabbed the album before I went to collect my photos XD
I've heard all the tracks last night and my (very objective) conclusion is: I have to admit, I wasn't impressed at all when I first heard SexyBack, the 1st single off JT's album after a 4-year-wait. But this track is growing on me, I don't know why either. Not everyone will like his music though, that's for sure, cuz it ain't mainstream (or bubblegum) pop; but most of the tracks on the album are darn smooth and I absolutely love them, particularly Summer Love and What Goes Around Comes Around. If you're in need of some refreshing music and good beats, try this album. After spinning the disc a couple times, I'm pretty sure his music will appeal to you increasingly (: So get yours today! p.s. The ones at Amazon are the UK version by the way thus the difference in tracks, I'm not sure but I think the US version is the same as the ones released in Singapore.
Anyway, I was just wondering what the record companies are doing, they want the people to fork out $$$ and purchase albums (instead of downloading) BUT they're not doing much to attract us. The incentive for buying albums (for me) is the lyrics booklets, thank you messages and all but now, the last 2 albums I've got don't even contain anything close to them! Jeez. Don't they know those are very important? It just pisses me off ): Though I'd still probably keep adding on records to my collection; I have this sense of satisfaction when I see countless CDs in my room all stacked up nicely (:
add on @ 3:24PM: Was clearing my inbox when I saw this email from my dear and much-missed FM with the subject WHICH BABY ARE YOU? and the following is an extract from the description of a JUNE baby (i) You've got the best personality and are an absolute pleasure to be around. - thank you thank you, I do realise that. Haha (ii) You are a great flirt and more than likely have an a very attractive partner. a wicked hottie. - hmm.. I beg to differ though I'd LOVE to have a "wicked hottie" (iii) It is also more than likely that you have a massive record collection. - Can this be any more freaky? I bet I'm one of the few who's a sucker for records, for that I'm proud of! XD WAYNE WILL BE AFTER ROO, CELTIC
Macari said: "I would not want to frighten the Celtic fans but you might want to look back at what happened the last time Wayne came back off a lengthy lay-off. "He had been injured and he came back against Fenerbahce with a brilliant hat-trick. [click HERE to read the full article] - The Sun
This, no scrap that, the return of Wazza himself sounds interesting enough for me to stay up and catch the match tomorrow (Thurs morn, whatever) (: