<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, September 22, 2006

IT'S OFFICIAL.

So I have decided.
I'm leaving on 6th October. Awww... It's hard to believe it's been 7 months.
6th March (my 1st day of work) - 6th October (supposedly my last day), how much more coincidental can it be? And in case you're wondering, no, I didn't choose to leave on the 6th on purpose, it just happened to be a Friday. *Oops sidetracked*

Anyway, it's been mostly enjoyable working at where I'm working now... I'm blessed to have met awesome boss/supervisors/colleagues (: Why else am I able to stay in this job for so long? Heh heh. I don't have much to say cuz I ain't feeling it yet (besides, I'm too lazy for a long entry now), ha, so I will just let the pictures (I stole from other blogs, lol) end off this post:

With them, laughter will always be in the air; I don't remember a day without, esp since my FM has what I call laughter-inducing laughter. Lol. Above is a shot taken with my FM's HaHa Crabs (no kidding!).

(above) Taken at Aileen's birthday party, a pity she ain't in the picture (-.-)"

This was a collage made by I-don't-know-who, seriously, I gotta ask around. Pictures taken at the farewell lunch for 4 peeps, but specifically, my FM )':


Tell me my turtle is very adorable! It is soooo huggable XD By the way, ignore that hideous orange thing that's sitting on my turtle's head, which goes by the name of "Or" cuz it's orange & its lips are like "orh-shaped". My poor turtle...

And last but not least...
Taken long ago, when we were still at IBM, one of the earlier pictures:

With this, I'm outta here!

P.S. Depending on my mood, I may (not) add in more pictures when I get back to work on Monday since most of the pictures are saved in my notebook..
Have a great weekend y'all!

collection of memories @
11:14 PM