<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

BAM!

It took some time for the news to sink in. I COULD NOT (still can't) BELIEVE IT.

This really good friend of mine (one of the very few best friends I have actually) is leaving, well it's not like 100% confirmed but there's a huge possibility (maybe 99.9%) of that happening. When she broke the news to me, I was exceptionally calm. Way too calm. And I think it kinda surprised her (I found out afterwards that she didn't know how to tell me for fear that I'd be devastated or something).

My first reaction after realising the how real the issue is - nauseous.
I felt so sick I wanted to throw up badly. To be honest, those few minutes were some of the worst times in my life. I desperately wanted to cry but looking at her in the eye, I knew if I'd let the tears slipped, she'd feel guilty, so I controlled myself (with much difficulty, I might add). Of course, I told her it's all up to her if she wants to go even though I don't like the idea of it. I mean, who am I to stop her from leaving, especially when it's for something good right.
So anyway, after I parted ways with her and went home, this horrible fact just kept ringing in my head and it caused me such a headache I wanted to die. I just couldn't picture her gone, you know but I guess there's nothing much I can do. And I'm sorry she had to tell me this 3 weeks prior to the starting of the school term. This sucks so bad I don't even know what to say. I'm gonna miss you girl.
Yes, I finally have a clue when school is starting. Shoot, it was in the confirmation letter (lying somewhere in the heap of thrash in my room) and I never knew that. Wow. Finally, work NO MORE. Back to studying and I do hope I can make something good out of it. Alrighty, this is so depressing.
***
Here's something I find very hilarious and cute though at the same time, unbelievable:


[Source]
We were going up and down like we were on a big dipper and there were people screaming and crying. In fact, Wazza was screaming the loudest.
Every time the plane dropped he came out with the most ear-piercing screech.
Extracts from RIO MY STORY, by Rio Ferdinand. Published in hardcover by Headline on Thursday at GBP 18.99, ©2006 Rio Ferdinand.
Can't get enough of all these juicy goss? Get your copy here!

It's really hard to believe Wazza will actually scream, he just seems too COOL a man to do that but I think it's incredibly funny (Wazza screaming, not the situation they were in - I would never find that funny; I know how scary turbulences can be) XD

collection of memories @
3:46 PM