Not impressive, I can say. United had to struggle to maintain their lead. On the bright side, they have the 3 points they need safely in the bag, and I'm proud to say United is now the only club with maximum pointsXDIn addition, Cristiano has been thriving on all those stupid boo-boys giving him a hard time; they'd better stop those jeers and cheer for their club instead, it's clearly NOT going to affect him. It's a great knowing that United goals are coming from all different players and not just on their strikers (: I have a hunch... they are going to take the title this season but it's still very early in the season (like I've said)... Nevertheless, I will believe in them XD *** I was surfing the net for the past few hours and decided to drop by the sistic website to check out Westlife's ticket sales... Guess what? The $120 tickets are sold out! And the $100 ones... not much left and I think they had to convert some $80 tickets to $100 to cater to the demand.. Seems to me there'll be a huge turnout at the concert and I'm expecting 100% PURE MADNESS! Also I just got their album a couple days back (I know I'm like more than half a year late in getting the album), and I'm SOOO glad WESTLIFE is back! I'm not exaggerating, but all 11 songs? I am so hooked to them after listening to the album for only ONE time. Hit You With the Real Thing is awesome, I can see myself going nuts when they perform this next Friday night!XD *** Omg, you HAVE to check these out! (I have posted the vids under "Schweini x Poldi x Lahm" in the first column)Though I don't understand German or Jap, these are hilarious (especially the funky banana obstacle); you'll be able to get the gist of it (: It's quite a silly challenge but I can assure you will regret should you miss this.Podolski looks so physically NOT coordinated when he was doing the challenge! Rofl. And I don't know why the guy kept touching Poldi's thigh (edit: now I know, it seems that he was very impressed by the power of Poldi's left foot) Poor Poldi. Schweini and Lahm were pretty "nasty" when Poldi took a long time to complete the challenge but they were so cute when they teased him and Lahm looked like a kid when he said he wanted to beat Poldi by finishing the challenge in the quickest time. Supposedly, Schweini said to Poldi "And you're supposed to be a striker?" when he took 29 secs to finish the challenge. Haha.Overall, this is a major CANNOT-MISS.I hope you had as much fun as I did after watching 'em XD