<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, August 08, 2006



Ok, so I've ditched my blog for a good whole week.
Don't fret, I'm getting back to it now!
*As if I even have readers. Lol.*

Anyway, nothing too drastic has happened, except for well, the reason I brushed my blog aside for an entire week. Here's what (click on it to read the content) kept me from posting entries:




Can you picture the silly grin on my face (not that hard to picture is it?) when I returned from lunch on a boring work day to see this email with the subject Approval: Schweinsteiger, Bastian.
Hard to believe, ain't it? I just can't get over the shit luck I have; everyone wants to own his fanlisting (and I'm not surprised Podolski's and pretty much every member's in the German squad are snapped up fast) but the very kind staffers at
TFL gave me the approval to build Schweini's fanlisting, can't thank them enough.

Note: Every subject (artistes, footballers, celebs etc) can only have ONE fanlisting (ie. If I own Schweini's FL, no one can have another one under the approval of TFL until I give it up for adoption).

Now you know why I'm so happy ;)
You can bet I was in super high spirits for the rest of the day, till now, I still am. BUT the happiness is gradually replaced by exhaustion after being bogged down by all the website building crap since I know nuts about website building.
Zilch. I know nothing.
And here comes the great part: I am given 4 weeks to come up with it, now there's only 3 freakin' weeks left and I still have yet to accomplish anything. I'm so sooooo dead.

***

Other than the above-mentioned, nothing big happened over the past week. If I do recall anything, I'll add on to this post. Gtg now, time to knock off (and it's National Day tomorrow, that gives me 24 hours more to chill)! Have a great (public) holiday, y'all!


***
Happy birthday to my HOME(of a whopping 19 years) in advance!

collection of memories @
5:43 PM