I'm going for Westlife's concert! Can't exactly put how I feel in words, just that I've been waiting for 5 freaking years! And yes, I'm very VERY gutted that I didn't manage to make it to their 2001 Coast to Coast tour; that's by far the best, and my favourite Westlife album ):It's a shame I won't ever get to see the 5 of them performing again, unless Brian goes psycho and decides to return to the band, but nope.. unlikely. So I'll just make do with the 4 of them, and NO, I'm ain''t complaining at all, I love the lads to bits, the concert's going to be a blast! XD
So anyway, my FANLISTING is done XD Finally. What I spent 2 long weeks stressing myself over, this amazingly kind soul I met actually got everything done for me in less than 2 hours! Image map, scripts, coding the layout etc, nothing that I understand. She even gave hosted my FL with no conditions attached. Unbelievable. Thanks a million, Camilla (:
Everything that'd happened to me over the weekend was just perfect, the concert, the fanlisting. I can't ask for more ((: Did I mention that I have the tickets to the Westlife concert??
Oh just an additional note, Liverpool won the Community Shield 2-1 over Chelsea, just like what I'd wished for. Understand why I said the weekend was perfect? I ain't a Liverpool fan, but I hope this will shut the Blues up once and for all, cuz they ARE beatable, so why the arrogance? All REDS (United, Bayern, Liverpool, Arsenal etc) unite; beat the crap out of Chelsea in EPL and every other major game; you can count on me to celebrate.