<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, August 11, 2006



Here's today's BIG news:

Terry is the man

As much as I love Stevie G, I actually think JT will make a better captain.

***
Do any of you remember this picture?
Well I do, when England crashed out in the QF.
I genuinely believe JT was THIS crushed. Needless to say, me too; it was just too much to bear -- another QF defeat, the 3rd one in 4 years.
Painfully heartbreaking.

***
Stevie G's the vice-captain and I think the 2 of them will be incredible together.
I can't wait to see a new England squad, hopefully they can bring the surprise the Germans did.

***
Wayne: Ron was robbed
Wow... this ain't what I'd have pictured on 1st July (when Wazza was sent off in the England-Portugal match + Cristiano's very infamous wink). It really takes a HUGE heart to say what he'd said. This is simply awesome; I was so afraid they couldn't play together anymore -- no Premiership title and all other trophies -- but it ain't happening. United will triumph (:

Even though I'm truly glad they're on good (or maybe just, average) terms now, I am not really into the idea that Cristiano was robbed.

Poldi deserves the Best Young Player award, 110%. No one should take that away from him. I don't think anyone else other than Lukas Podolski could have won the award, except for, maybe... Schweini =D
Alright, I'm obesessed with almighty German pair, too obsessed. Not that I care anyway. Heh heh.
***
Roon: I'm ref target

Why can't these refs just leave Wazza alone??

collection of memories @
12:45 PM