For the past 30 minutes, I was blog-hopping (if there's such a word) and catching up with the my friends' lives and again, I got all reflective.Like, what the hell am I doing with my life??
Seriously; 90% (or is it 95%) of my friends are in college now and I'm still working (-.-) And my failure to take the more "mainstream" route really gets to me. I don't know if I can ever get over it (I'm hoping I do when school starts), it's just so depressing and there's absolutely no explanation for it. Hostels, room-mates, all-rounded campus lives and all that buzz which goes with 'em... none of which is going to be part of MY life. Yea, go ahead and cry me a river, I know it's pathetic. Or maybe it's just my own morale. What makes it worse, I can't tell anyone about this, because (bingo!) no one will understand, or actually, have the time to listen, since college life is so hectic, you know. There you go. So please go on, enlighten me, how do I share my thoughts with anyone? Those who ain't in college yet, are just too busy with their own lives and it's honestly tough to always be the one organising and planning when to meet up; like I said, I'm sick of it, and I can't care less.
Thank you (whoever you are) for taking the time to read this entry and actually putting up with my ranting.
Nonetheless, year 2006 (almost 3/4 of it gone) has been kind to me. Save for my crappy 'A's results (which I'd have gladly rubbished it along with all other thrash if I could); that pretty much was a major turning point that screwed up my plans. Let's see, this year, there's Schweini, Poldi, a new German squad, the Westlife concert (in Sept), BSB's in Jan and most impt of all, new friends I made at work (ahem, my financial planner, for one). Simply incredible ;)I sincerely do hope I can look back one day in the near future and experience joy for taking this non-mainstream route.
Too much of reflective thoughts will get you drowsy and I don't want to do that to you guys, do I? ;pSo here's something:Ferdinand's crib tickler Rio's really good and I hope this new one will work out well, and in case you've missed it, I'm reposting the World Cup wind-ups from June 06. If you've watched 'em, just catch it again. If not, enjoy XD p.s. I'm only posting the vids of Wazza and Becks, you gotta find the rest yourself (sorry!) and if you're in a rush, my advice: just watch Wayne's.
Rio Ferdinand's World Cup Wind-ups - Wayne Ronnie (you'll understand after watching it)