<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, August 10, 2006



Actually, I do realise that I'm insignificant. But no thank you, I do NOT need you to remind me that.

Like I said in one of my past entries, "
Maintaining relationships, especially friendships (in my opinion), is really tough. Takes years and loads of effort to build up a rock-solid wall around that special bond to keep it intact and safe from unexpected destruction."

And honestly, I'm getting sick of it. Sick, as in disgusted. Mentally drained to keep this stupid wall from having any cracks.
It sucks to be on the non-receiving end of a relationship, friendship etc. Of course, who wouldn't want to be on the receiving end?

"But I have my priorities."
Yeah, as if I don't. Like, hello?
Priorities.
God, how I hate this word.
Whoever created this word ought to be shot.
Seriously, don't give me this shit.
I don't care how busy you are, but certainly it takes less than a couple minutes of courtesy to reply someone who has been waiting like a dumbass for the entire day? Or few days for that matter.


No, I don't want to sound like a bitch. But I'm THIS close to a breakdown, trying damn hard to figure just what the hell went wrong in my way of communication. Honestly, I've tried my best and I'm so tired of it all, I just can't be bothered any further. Thank you, however, for making me realise how appreciated I am. Thank you very much.

***
Turn back time a few years, and just try to recall:
Life, and just pretty much everything, used to be so much simpler then.
Ain't it?


*** adding on @ 6:07pm
Ok, I've been reading this entry over and over again for 5 minutes and I discovered...
It's one angry post. A tad too angry, I reckon.
Don't label me a nut ( I know I probably am but still).
So anyway, I've calmed down a lil and not as upset as I was. So let me move on to something more... light-hearted (:

I went for the NDP last evening *surprise surprise! (since I'm not exactly the No 1 person when it comes to a true blue Singapore-lover)* and had a helluva great time. Thanks to my ever-bubbly friend-cum-financial-planner, Betsy! I don't think she can survive a day without her daily outbursts of infectious laughter. Betsy spoils everyone's market (inside joke, don't bother to figure this out).

Loved the fireworks (who doesn't??), the parachuters, the fighter jets. And the people at the stadium, awesome view; you don't get to see tens of thousands of people dressed in red/white (unless we actually qualify for the World Cup, which is virtually not possible) you know? For the last time, we're at the National Stadium, and I love that place. I shall shut up now and let y'all enjoy what I saw (courtesy of Betsy, of course):


(above) RED red Sea. And this is only a fraction of the people at the stadium.
(below) Check this out! I love parachutes! And well, the masses, uniform groups, army etc at the stadium.


Here's the beautiful finale of my night:

I love fireworks to bits =D
Singapore Fireworks Festival (4 different days this year, I can't believe I missed the 1st 2!!) Shoot. I hope to make it to the last 2 ):

I'm not uploading too many images cuz I'm in a hurry to go home now for my:


Anyone out there kind enough to buy me my LAGUNA BEACH dvds? Pretty please?


Someone should really stop me from watching MTV.

collection of memories @
4:45 PM