Usually, I look forward to the weekends; perfect for catching some zzz and catching up with my girls. I'm sorry to say that it's not the case today ): It's the last day of work for my dear girl, Cy. I cannot believe we've been working together for the past 3-4 months. That was like the longest period of time I've spent with her since the last days of xms. Really bad. And the worst reality hit me: Everyone is going back to school. After more than half of 2006 gone, almost all my friends are returning to the campus. New environments to get used to, new friends will be made, and hopefully, old bonds will not be forgotten.
I have a confession to make: Maintaining relationships, especially friendships (in my opinion), is really tough. Takes years and loads of effort to build up a rock-solid wall around that special bond to keep it intact and safe from unexpected destruction. But it's all worth it. I'm gonna miss the peeps who are going back to the books, since that's equivalent to relatively lesser time to get together and all.
Minutes ago, I was reading my beloved mutton's blog entries and it occurred to me that I've teared up (No biggie, I tear up easily since I've supposed got "uncontrollable tear ducts" ). Nope, I'm not sure if it's her words that made me have such a reaction or due to my prolonged staring at the notebook screen, but I'm pretty sure it's the former. See mutton, you just made me tear up again! I got this following line from mutton's entry: "And dun EVER joke about going overseas for good orredy okay!bad joke." -- MUTTON, I want to clarify, it was NEVER meant to be a joke in the first place! I really thought I was going if I had the cash. Haha. But don't worry, wherever I'm or will be, you know I'm always here if you need me ((: Awww. Don't cry, I can see you trying so hard to control your tears! Lol. From the beginning of 2000 till like, midway through 2006, I'm glad that we're still like, inseparable. Hah! Trust me, I really appreciate you. It ain't easy to keep this friendship flame burning yea? But I have confidence in mmm, the many more years to come. Stay happy every single day alright? There's still... WESTLIFE! Heh heh. I LOVE YOU MY MUTTON ;p
Let's see, I have 2 more months to earn some more cash before it's my turn to return to school . Just hope I don't freak out when the school term edges nearer and nearer by the day. Don't know what to expect; my initial excitement has, unfortunately, died down over the span of the last few weeks and has been replaced by some unexplainable fear. *shudders* This is so fubar. I would really love to be able to enjoy the last few years as a student, honestly and I hope I won't screw it up.
Lastly,for everyone who's going back to school, cheers to a new school term & enjoy! ;-) *** Woa, this entry has been a tad too much to deal with so early in the morning, I'm so mentally drained.