This World Cup just can't get any better, can it? Portugal 0-1 France. I have no clue how much more of this I can take without throwing up. Having a final showdown of Italy v France is oh-sooooo-boring! I bet the 3rd/4th placing match will be much more entertaining than the Final match itself. What a joke. But still... I'd prefer to see the French come up tops.
***
3rd/4th placing: GERMAMY v PORTUGAL. If it turns out like the England-Portugal QF match, I'm just gonna hurl. I can take no more of that. Germany deserve better. They have an awesome & incredibly talented squad and are ONE of the VERY FEW teams (the only other being England, call me biased but hell why do I even care?) that understand the meaning of fair play. Please don't let the last 2nd match of this very heartbreaking WC tournament shatter Germany (players and supporters alike) into pieces all over again.
Did I mention that the GERMANS DESERVE BETTER?
***
Well... At least I have something else that makes me smile now (: As the Best Young Playeraward goes to ... LUKAS PODOLSKI!