<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, July 26, 2006



I was watching

the other night and I still came to the same conclusion I had 3 years back when I last watched:
WHY on earth did they have to make Danny Walker die?
He's is such a lovable character and I don't see how his death helped the movie at, maybe only making it more tragic than it already is.
Needless to say, I cried when he died, for a good full ten minutes at least.
Jeez, I'm such a sucker for tragedies.

Also, war is so cruel ain't it? No, it did not take a movie like PEARL HARBOR to make me realise it, the movie just reminded me.
In the world we're living in, peace is something that is much-sought after. It is cliche but it's the truth, no one on this planet wants another war like the one in 1945; inhumane and totally unneccessary. Why violence?
I have no idea why I'm so reflective on the situation but I just discovered, recently, that I'm so sick of everything has been going on in the various countries involved in the conflicts.
PEACE. Not that easily attainable after all, is it?

***

These few days, I have been busy with work and more work; it's such a bore.
And the worst part is, I've been banned from eBay shopping, all thanks to my finance manager.
I'm glad for her presence though, it DID save me loads of cash.
THANK YOU, BETSY!
Haha.

***

WESTLIFE is coming to Singapore as part of their tour this September...
I truly hope it's not another false alarm ):
I miss the lads. And I hate myself for not making it to their 2001 COAST TO COAST Tour.
Little did I know that was my last chance to see the 5 of them together. Bummer.

collection of memories @
9:46 AM