Wayne: I'll split him in two From NICK PARKER in Baden-Baden FURIOUS Wayne Rooney has threatened to "split Cristiano Ronaldo in two" when they next meet. ... The insider said: "At breakfast in the hotel this morning, Wayne said he would split him in two and smack him in the head. Who can blame him?" ... "He is determined to settle the score in his own way and there is nothing anyone can do about it." ...
Gerrard snarled: "I think that sums him up as a person. I saw what Ronaldo did and if it was one of my team-mates I'd be absolutely disgustedby him because there's no need for that. ... "If I was playing against a Liverpool colleague and they were involved in a situation like that I'd never try to get them sent off. I saw Ronaldo going over and giving the card gesture and I think he's bang out of order for that. ... "But Wayne won't get any blame from me because I love him and he's done so much for this team and will do so much more in future." ... England team-mate John Terry said: "It will be interesting to be in the Man United dressing room at the start of next season. ... Lampard was also disgusted by Ronaldo's involvement and said: "That's not nice, is it? ... [source: image & full article from] http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006300468,00.html
***
Looks like I'm not the only one disgusted by Cristiano's dirty and crazy antics. Great. "Forgive and forget" - not going to work in this case, I really hope Wayne "will split him in two", that'd be REALLY nice.