*ahem* I'm VERY proud to announce that I'm currently in the comfort of my home. Yep, the one I've been avoiding for the past fortnight. Well well, let's just say I'm lucky to have survived this... mm... nightmare.
It IS still a nightmare but like I've promised myself, I am going to stop spending my hard-earned cash on... ebay. All that online auction shopping really sucks all of my cash away; it's just so hard to keep track of how much has been spent. Maybe, just maybe, I've grown up. And finally realised the importance of "wealth management". Hah. How slow huh? It took me all of 19 years to realise I'm terrible in managing my cash. Oh well, being late in realising is better than NEVER realising, ain't it?
Let's see, it's been about 2 weeks since we saw the last of some World Cupaction, and I have to admit, I'm suffering from the WC hangover. Bad. I feel awful from time to time, and very empty all the time, upon realising there're no matches to watch ): It's deadly, and I wonder why I'm so addicted to football. Even my dad doesn't seem to understand my madness.
Once when this WC was still in the early group stages, he actually asked me if I'd placed bets on the matches. *rolls eyes* Like wth, I can't watch football for the sake of the sport itself?? And it pisses me off even further when the masses generalise the fact that all girls who watch football are actually watching the players! WTF?! I don't understand at all. Thought that stupid and ridiculous mentality has long been thrashed; well, it seems otherwise (-.-)
Back to the WC withdrawal subject, it's simply: P-A-I-N-F-U-L. Thank god the new season is kicking off soon (:
*4 more days to the screening of THE LAKE HOUSE ((: