<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, July 16, 2006



After a whole month of posting entries on - what else? - the World Cup + bits & pieces of what's happening in my life (well.. I'm proud to say nothing else but the WC!), it's high time I do my rare-and-reflective posts yet again.

Mostly because... I'm IN DEEP SHIT.

Yes you read right, I'm in deep deep shit. The financial part of my life is so screwed up right now I don't even know where to begin. And while I'm typing this, my life is that much closer to ending as each second ticks away, edging dangerously close to the time when my parents get back home after their weekly weekend breakfast.

So I've been avoiding them this entire weekend since my dad called me on Friday morning to enquire about my debit card statement & the Paypal transactions (thanks to my crazy ebay shopping), which virtually ruined my entire weekend, and from the current look of it, possibly my life.

I have no clue as to how their reaction will be should they discover that 5, 6k has been spent in the way I had within just a couple months. I can't find any explanation for it and I don't see how I can excuse my behaviour either.

In any case, I really am feeling bad for my expenses on things I don't actually need; just keeping my fingers crossed that they will understand and give me a chance to explain. How strange. Explaining to your parents over wealth mangement.

Been living on cup noodles and limiting my spending the past week, hoping that I have the will to pull this off and keep it going for as long as I'm gonna work since this is the only way I can hope to "refill" my bank account balance.

When the fear is so overwhelming it causes my tears, that's when I know I'm really afraid of what's going to happen when I talk to them in awhile.

***

Like I said to my friends, don't be surprised if I'm not alive after this weekend. Maybe I'm lying around somewhere... dead. Maybe.

Mutton, Cy, Betsy, thanks for your encouragement and making things sound so positive and coming up with solutions to help me out; appreciate them much (:

collection of memories @
11:20 AM