<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, June 15, 2006



Thanks to the England match this morning (which kept me occupied), I didn't have much free time to think about events that upset me, such as Teddy's showcase.

Sure I was overjoyed to be able to attend his showcase at Balaclava but hell, I ain't very pleased with the way the organisers arranged the supposed upclose "meet & greet".
I didn't win the exclusive & to-die-for meet&greet pass, mutton did.
But somehow, unkept promises ("I gave you 2 showcase passes but that is only ONE meet&greet pass" -- Wtf) contributed to my unhappiness. Fortunately, another girl's brother wasn't too keen on keeping his pass and gave it up to me (thank god) and so, we were bubbling with excitement, wondering what's going to happen.
A few moments later, "NO AUTOGRAPHS allowed!".
F*** them.
Seriously, what's a meet & greet without autographs & private phototaking sessions?

Outcome?
2 GROUP photoshots with Teds (taken by a professional), but it ain't even 100% guranteed we will get our hands on these 2 snapshots. I don't even know who to look for to claim those pictures. WTH.
So much for the oh-so-great meet&greet.

But I did get a handshake & exchanged a few words with him, a very pleasant, soft-spoken & down-to-earth guy with amazingly blue & gorgeous eyes. I'm doing my best not to be too obsessed but like my mutton, I'm suffering from the similar post-Teds withdrawal prob (-.-)"

***

Except for that one single but DESTRUCTIVE-enough incident (to ruin my mood for the entire night), the showcase was great, Teds is beyond description.
Straightfoward and honest, he's so deeply attached to each and every song, performing them to the best he could (I assume, cuz that was by far, one of the best live sessions I have attended). Kudos for his natural talent to play so many instruments and of course, the song-writing. No overly-fanciful lyrics or tunes; Teds can just perform a piece with a piano OR a guitar.

That's when the music is at its most basic (and thus, most beautiful) ain't it?

Of course, how can I forget his "thank you" after his performance of every song?
It's so unique and I have no clue how he does it, but I'm pretty sure no one can ever sound THAT sexy when they say "thank you". I can't imitate him so if this showcase is ever marketed on a DVD, GET IT right away people.

I'll upload his videos (which I recorded at the showcase last evening) IF I can ever figure out how to do it. Should I fail to do so, which is highly possible, get his album! Or check out MTV, whatever works.
If not, just grab a copy of his album and you'll know what I'm talking about.

With such talent, how can Teds be thinking underage?

collection of memories @
11:59 PM