Ok, so the chalet dampened my spirits at times cuz not everyone was in a good mood. Too tired from all the planning I suppose? I think I might have been a lil too ungrateful for my family's (particularly, my parents') efforts for trying to make the barbeque a success, took it for granted.. that's the only part I regret and am sorry about.Otherwise, I had a great time (:
Saturday was great, I had a great time at the theme park. Yes yes, I had a deprived childhood, hence I forced my friends to go with me... Haha. But from their expressions, I suppose they had fun too. Still couldn't overcome viking, sadly, I don't think I ever will. Other than that, I had a rockin' good time on the other rides. Highlight of the day: Haunted House. The most retarded thing EVER.But it freaked us out successfully. Upon seeing a "hand" that came in our direction, we screamed and ran out before we were in there for 1 min (-.-)" Lol. It was truly embarrassing but we decided to give it a 2nd shot. Made it through but I'm ashamed to admit that I have no guts. Anyways, thank you all for coming yesterday, the "cake", and the gift; really appreciate them and I love them. Cal, Jo, ST, Cy, Ql: Thank YOU all! Though it wasn't much, I hope you guys had fun (:
Felt like crap the whole of today, which I have no idea why. Felt like sleeping all day long (-.-)" Today is, by far, one of the most "relaxed" birth-day I ever had, just lazing around like a useless bum. Which I am, for most of my life anyway. I only perked up when I met mutton for dinner! Missed my mutton so much! Went to Billy Bombers and ordered a LITTLE too much. In the end, couldn't finish as usual... I didn't mean it. Shopped a lil, wasnt too long before the shops started closing for the day. Bummer. Throughout the entire time we were together, mutton had this weird look and retarded smile on her face, and everytime I caught her, she would have something smart to distract me and I actually believed her =x I reached home only to find out the answer to her behaviour the whole evening; she stuffed the gift into my bag and was so afraid I saw it (which I didn't). Anyhow, thanks once again mutton! I know I have said it many times, but still, I love you! Everyone of you who dropped by at the chalet and/or sent me wishes: THANK YOU, appreciate it much =D