<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, June 25, 2006



I was hoping to see



in the last 4, with Germany & England through to the finals.
That'd be a dream.
Of course, things don't always go my way.

Yes, Germany (thanks to Podolski) has booked a place in the quarters.
BUT England & Portugal will clash (yet again, since Euro 2004, DAMN) in the last 8 if both were to emerge winners in their respective 2nd round fixtures tonight(2300) & tomorrow morning (0300).


So, IF they're both through to the last 8, knocking out Ecuador & the Netherlands along the way...
I'm not sure I want to see England pack up and go home AGAIN in the quarters.
That's just too painful.


Turn back time to Euro 2004, they suffered a defeat in the quarters (against Portugal, no less) if I remember correctly.
Not happening.
On the other hand, I'm sure Portugal will be crushed if they were to go home in the last 8.
Sigh...

I was already at the edge of my seat + on the verge of a nervous breakdown whenever the ball got near the penalty area for Sweden when I watched the Germany-Sweden match last night; I don't have a single clue as to how I'm gonna seat through England-Ecuador & Portugal-Netherlands matches, especially England's.

The loss of Owen is just too much.
I will continue holding hope as long as Eriksson doesn't play Crouch >.<


Let's all keep our fingers crossed for a England miracle.



This image is just brilliant ;)

collection of memories @
2:51 PM