<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, June 10, 2006



GERMANY 4-2 COASTA RICA

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/060609/1/79bo.html

Woa.
That pretty much sums up the opening match.
(It was like 1 goal every 6 minutes for the 1st 18 minutes!)

My my, Germany really impressed me. From good-ol'-but-boring defensive playing, the Germans have transformed into goal-scoring players (if this match was anything to go by). Klose didn't disappoint of course, from his 5 headers in 2002, he freakin scored 2 in this alone. More goals (from the Germans) to come, I hope! As long as they are not against England. Haha.

If this opening match is any indication of how great this summer's World Cup is going to be, then, I can hardly wait for all the other matches.
This World Cup is going to be a-w-e-s-o-m-e. I just know it.

The next match I'm (very) looking forward to:
ENGLAND vs. Paraguay
Quote: "Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard have developed into two of Europe's finest attacking midfielders, ensuring a real goal threat from the centre of the pitch."
(full article -
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/060525/1/6x5v.html)

collection of memories @
2:19 AM