Instructions: Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head. Do NOT read the questions before you write, and tag 3 people to do this survey after you're done.
1. Amy 2. Calista 3. Joey 4. Josephine 5. Nadster 6. Chiu Yun 7. Cristiano 8. Peggy 9. Wayne 10. Nadster 11. Ian 12. Yan Shan 13. Yiling 14. Betsy 15. Guang Hao 16. Rita 17. Peiru 18. Jonathan 19. Stevie G 20. Jason
How did you meet 14? Betsy. At work! A very bubbly girl.
What would you do if you never met 1? Amy. Die? I can't imagine; have known her since forever, ok I'm exaggerating, for more than half a decade (still going strong). She made my secondary school life so much more bearable and have always been (she is still) there for me to count on. Thanks mutton, I love you! *big big hug* =D
What would you do if 20 and 9 dated? Jason and Wayne. My brother & Wayne?? I would go mad. Seriously. Though it would be nice if it can narrow the gap between Wayne and me. Haha! I'm just kidding.
Did you ever like 19? Stevie G. Hell yeah (I still do!), it's Gerrard we're talking about! Are you nuts??
Would 6 and 17 make a good couple? Chiuyun & Peiru. Erm... I really don't think so.
Describe 3. Joey. Pain in the ass, have always been, for 11 years & counting. But I still love her, cuz she can still be adorable at times. I repeat, AT TIMES. p.s. That's just my sis.
Do you think 8 is attractive? Peggy. Of course, becoming more and more attractive as time goes by, a truly sexy, pretty & talented director-to-be!
Tell me about 7. Cristiano (Ronaldo). Hot, a footballer, hot, Portuguese, hot, plays for my fav Manchester United, hot, very talented and... well, hot. Oh, one more point, he will shine alongside Wayne at this coming World Cup in Germany. He WILL.
Do you know any of 12’s family? Yan Shan. Not really, but I've met her brother a few times.
What would you do if 11 confesses that he/she likes you? Ian. IAN THORPE. You gotta be kidding me. Although nothing is impossible and impossible is nothing, this is still... IMPOSSIBLE. Multiple-time Olympic & World Champion (whom I happen to love a lot), likes me? Are you mentally unstable??
What language does 15 speak? Guang Hao. English, Mandarin, and the universal cat language perhaps?
Who is 9 going out with? Wayne (Rooney). Engaged to his childhood sweetheart, Coleen :'(
How old is 16 now? Rita. Eighteen.
When was the last time you talked to 13? Yiling. I just talked to her on msn (:
Would you date 4? Josephine. Not if I'm straight. I don't think she would either. Haha.
Would you date 7? Cristiano (again). Why wouldn't I?? It's a stupid question! Wait a min, on second thoughts, I would if he ain't famous. Honestly.
Is 15 single? Guang Hao. I'm not sure... probably.
What’s 10 last name? Nadster. I'm not revealing. Don't ask why. Lol.
Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 11? Ian. Yet again, another stupid question.
What school does 3 goes to? Joey. HIPS.
Where does 6 lives? Chiuyun. Singapore. No details cuz this concerns her privacy.
What’s your favourite thing about 5? Nadster. She's silly at times, bickers with me but can be matured when needed to. I love her to bits (:
*** Had fun answering the above. I swear, I did NOT look at the questions. It was all a coincidence that all the dating questions fell upon the rich & famous (read: Cristiano, Ian, Stevie G).