<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 21, 2006



Yet another fresh week is kicking off in less than 7 hours.
Time passes really fast, right?
I barely have time to take a breather, sit down, figure out what the heck I'm doing to my life and there you have it, another week just flew by.

[Sidetrack: So many times in my blog entries I typed "f***" but they will be deleted by me and replaced by more subtle terms like "heck", "hell" etc. Therefore when you actually see "f***" on my blog entries... I'm really not in a very good mood.]

Right now, my U applications are all freakin' screwed, which are not exactly shocking anyway.
Of course, there are moments when I'm scared and clueless as to what I'm really gonna do with my life, specifically my education path, which is pretty much f***ed up. But come to think of it, I can't do anything to help improve my situation at the moment so I don't know why I'm so upset for. So... just pardon all my crazy rantings.

I came across something at one of my best bud's blog: "Now I have to make a major decision, which concerns my furture endeavour, with insecure apprehensions. No doubt I'm still uncertain about not following the orthodox path. " and it set me thinking.
It truly takes a lot of courage to stray away from the path we've been following blindly for the past 12 years of our educaution life, paved out nicely by our parents; you have no idea the number of criticisms or disapprovals you're gonna receive. And, all these negative feedbacks and responses you receive will DEFINITELY have some form of impact on you, trust me. Why bother denying that yes?
My point - I'm not sure if I have the courage to take out that 1st step which will lead me away from the path I've been cruising along for the past 12 years.
Unfortunately, I do not have much of a choice right now for me to be a coward and continue on the path which I can go on smoothly. I can't vent all my frustrations on anyone and shift the blame to them cuz I have only myself to blame and well... I just gotta live with it.

Now, all I wish is that I'll have enough guts to begin on a new journey filled with the unknowns but hopefully, enough joy and laughter to carry me through. Will (attempt to) stay as optimistic as I can ever be.

collection of memories @
5:41 PM