Yes yes I know. Too much Rooney and it can overkill. I KNOW.
But just bear with all these cuz... there're only going to be more coming your way (read: World Cup kickoff 9 June). And maybe, no, most likely, my bloggy will be invaded by the entire England team, particularly, John Terry, Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard etc and of cuz, Rooney & C Ronaldo. Yea, I think that's about all.
Of course this won't be like a football-based blog; I will still blog about my life. So if you're really bored, well, welcome to my blog. Not that there're much to read anyway, cuz I removed the link for the archives a couple weeks ago. (Don't ask me why). However, if you're not blind, I've got shitloads of links on my site, so go ahead and venture out! They really help to kill time (:
It's already Monday & I haven't gotten down to my plan of hibernation yet. Oh no.
p.s. It's Labour Day but ironically, we get a day off work! Hmm.