<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 21, 2006



TTOW!
BJ & TYLER WIN THE MILLION DOLLAR PRIZE


My frat boys... ):

[full story] http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race9/shows/ep13/race/story/?id=1

Though I would have felt much better if Eric & Jeremy won this race...
I'm glad the hippies (BJ & Tyler) won (:
Well considering Aras already took home the Survivor title, I can't ask for more.
But it's such a waste that Eric & Jer lost it at the last road block! Damn.
They were soooo ahead of the other 2 teams, but screwed up cuz of the flags.
Man I would kill myself if I were them, having to lose a race like that; after winning 6 out of the 13 legs.. Sigh.



[photo (right)] http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor12/show/ep14/index2.shtml

So yet another season has come and gone (Survivor too)... I can't wait for the new seasons to begin in the fall.

Bye Panama.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor12/show/ep14/index5.shtml

collection of memories @
2:39 AM