<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 17, 2006



This week just keeps getting better!
(recap: On Monday, Aras won the million-dollar cheque)

Last night, I went home and saw 4 freakin packages stacked nicely on the table.
And they are all for... ME!
Now, do you finally understand why I had so much fun shopping online, specifically eBay?
(:
The feeling is beyond description.
I LOVE unwrapping presents!!
Don't know why but I just feel so loved when I receive the packages (though I bought them for myself, so technically, I'm loved by.. me. Hm.)

Yes my 100-dollar photo arrived safe and sound (thank god).
Much bigger and better than what I expected.
As much as I love it... I still feel the heartache when I'm reminded that it cost a whopping hundred bucks (-.-)"
Besides that, I have in my possession the a calendar, 2 DVDs, and 2 other hand-signed photos.
I'm a blessed girl ((:

p.s. On second thoughts, I won't be putting up the photo (as I promised earlier on). Sorry to disappoint, guys. (Not that anyone will be interested anyway) Lol.

collection of memories @
4:47 PM