<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 12, 2006



So I got the rejection letter.
Am I shocked?
Disappointed yes, shock factor... no.

Till now, I wonder what went wrong but of course, it's completely senseless and stupid of me to do so.
It's saddening to see so many friends around me who are in the same situation but there's NOTHING we can do.

No doubt, I'd love to be more optimistic and be my usual happy-go-lucky self but it's tough when you are facing a situation like mine.
I don't know what's going to happen to me from now on.
No clue. At all.
Zilch.

My life is so damn PERFECT right now I can't ask for more.
What a sick joke.

collection of memories @
11:09 AM