<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 09, 2006



Now that everything (i) has come to / (ii) is coming to an end, I'm so in the mood to post something special. Actually, maybe more of a Survivor Panama Exile Island /The Amazing Race 9 Special.

BUT, let's get back to (i): EPL 05/06

It has ended in unbelievably dramatic fashion; Arsenal actually grabbed the fourth placing back! Even though I'm not a big fan of Arsenal, it's still comforting to know that the top four (Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal) are remaining intact, the way I remember them to be. No more late night matches until next season starts ): [Sidetrack: Fortunately, we still have the World Cup! *big smile*]
Transfer window opening soon, and sadly, van Nistelrooy may be leaving United (which also reminds me of Becks). I'm hoping Cristiano and Wayne will stay put at United. Especially Cristiano, after all that speculation that he could be gone next season. Anyway, rounding up, Chelsea are deserving champions though it's heartbreaking that United had to be the ones who witnessed them being crowned champions again (Where has that 1999 treble-magic gone to?) AND the injury of Wayne -- that was truly one bad game for United supporters all over the world.
Well, there's still next season (:

Now moving on today's specials (ii):
Survivor Panama Exile Island & The Amazing Race 9


[photos:http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor12/ / http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race9/]
I always get emotional when these 2 reality shows come to the season finale, cuz I get to see everyone else again. Be it the Reunion Special (Survivor) or the last leg of TAR, I always freak out, fearful of the fact that the Survivor/Team I've been rooting for since the start will flop. I know it's just a reality show and it's none of my business even if they do win the million bucks; just can't help it. Lol. So anyway, both Survivor & TAR are now down to their final 4 (survivors/teams) -- getting more and more exciting.

First things first, Survivor, I seldom have more than 2 people I'm rooting for but right now I am a big fan of the Cirie, Danielle & Aras alliance, cuz my favourites are all teaming up now =D Of course, I hope Aras will win (are you actually surprised that I'm rooting for Aras?) the million dollar cash. But Cirie or Danielle are just as good.
As for TAR, I'm placing my bets on the frat boys & the hippies -- Eric & Jeremy / BJ & Tyler. Ray & Yolanda are third on my list and I just want *Double gag* Mojo (Monica & Joseph) outta my sight as soon as possible, the next episode hopefully. I canNOT stand them, whiners are the worst people you can ever race against.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wayne called up
8/5/06 1:29 PM



Rooney Included In Provisional England Squad
http://www.manutd.com/news/fullstory.sps?iNewsid=328510&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;itype=466&icategoryid=120
Awesome.

collection of memories @
3:39 PM